Make the background of an image disappear
If you've ever tried to delete the background of an image, you'll have noticed that it isn't at all easy to obtain a satisfactory result. Applications like Photoshop include all the tools necessary to do so, but they aren't easy to use. There's another option! It's called Clipping Magic and it's free.
Surprisingly easy to use.
Clipping Magic is a free online application which you can access from your browser. Its intuitive interface includes very few options, only those that are strictly necessary to fulfill your aim: remove the background and isolate whatever element of the photo you want.
How to use Clipping Magic
- Upload an image to the webapp.
- Mark in green the areas to be kept and in red those to be removed.
- Use the eraser if you make a mistake.
- Save the image once you have obtained the result you wanted.
During the whole process, you can preview the changes in real-time, so that it is much easier to make corrections.
- This application will be free to use while in alpha development phase.
- You don't need to sign up to use the webapp, but you can obtain certain advantages if you register.